Need help? Contact our Membership chair, Jason Broha: email@example.com.
Graphic designer/ Production position available
Rebel Graphix is looking for an experienced graphic designer with a passion for learning and desire to work with cutting edge Large Format printing equipment. Rebel Stamp & Sign is over 50 years old and is still family owned and operated. We are going through an exciting rebranding process and poised to grow significantly.
Hours: 7:30‐5:00 Monday–Thursday, 7:30‐12:30 Fridays, closed Saturday and Sunday.
Candidate must be highly organized and able to manage multiple projects and deadlines in a timely manner.
Good communication skills both over the phone and email. Does not use Comic Sans or ALL CAPS.
Good vision (able to design visually and not be color blind)
Providing a digital portfolio is recommended.
Candidate must be able to provide references and salary requirements upon request.
Desired Skills and Experience:
Proven experience and proficiency in Adobe graphic design products including but not limited to: Illustrator, Photoshop and In Design. Knowledge of Corel Draw and PageMaker are a plus.
Degree in Graphics Design, Marketing, Business, Communications or related field to graphic design or marketing is preferred.
Does not mind getting hands dirty and on occasion possibly help with signage installations.
Knows how to read a tape measurer.
File prepping for laser engravers, large format printers, large format router and engravers.
Creating designs for interior/ exterior signage and/ or small format printing purposes.
Learning the basic operations of all printing and engraving equipment to be cross trained in production.
Finishing work in the signage and laser engraving department.
Graphic designer’s primary responsibility is the completion of daily production and typesetting tasks error free and to the satisfaction of the client.
Please send resumes and inquiries to:
firstname.lastname@example.org Subject line: Graphics designer/ production position
Responsible for all aspects of Friends of the Baton Rouge Zoo (FOZ) membership program including maintenance of the FOZ database, supervision of sales staff, membership mailings, and processing memberships. Facilitates planning, preparation and implementation of the Zoo’s established signature events as well as researching potential new events. Creates and maintains on a daily basis the Zoo’s social media presence including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube and Flickr.
QUALIFICATIONS:Bachelor’s Degree in marketing preferred.Minimum of 2 years experience in membership, marketing and/or sales
Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including presentations and writing.
Excellent problem-solving skills necessary.
Project Coordinator, Digital Media
Position Summary: The Project
Coordinator will assist the Digital Media Project Manager by
coordinating digital art projects between
the client and/or Digital Account Executive and the Art Department.
Account Coordinator will ensure accurate and timely communication
accuracy of work, and that all deadlines are met and communicated.
Apply online at: http://jobs.moranadvertising.com/digiprojectcoord.php
I would not perhaps recognize how I personally finished up right here, having said that i assumed this particular post used to be fantastic. I wouldn’t acknowledge who you really are yet certainly you’ll the famous writer if however, you aren’t by now. Regards!
Hello there his dad fellow member! I need to point out that this informative article is awesome, wonderful composed and are avalable having most important infos. I want to appearance more discussions in this way .
Officer – Louisiana Economic DevelopmentThe incumbent will disseminate routine informational
material through various media to inform the public about a department’s
programs or services, inform executive and administrative staff about progress
of public relations activities and assist in developing and implementing public
relations programs for departmental programs.
This position is located in the Communication and Marketing
division of the Office of Business Development at the Louisiana Economic
As part of a Career Progression Group, vacancies may be
filled from this recruitment as a Public Information Officer 1, Public
Information Officer 2, or Public Information Officer 3 depending on
the level of experience of the selected applicant.
A baccalaureate degree
Experience in the research, written preparation and dissemination of
information to the public through such media as publications, broadcasting,
Internet web pages, or public speaking may be substituted for the required
degree on the basis of one year of experience for thirty semester hours of
Any college hours or degree must be from a school accredited by one of the
following regional accrediting bodies: the Middle States Association of
Colleges and Secondary Schools; the New England Association of Schools and
Colleges, Incorporated; the North Central Association of Colleges and Secondary
Schools; the Northwest Association of Secondary and Higher Schools; the
Southern Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools; or the Western
Association of Schools and Colleges.
Graphic design, graphic art and technical jobs in radio/TV
production will not be considered as qualifying. Some examples of
technical radio/TV production jobs include but are not limited to TV camera
operators, directors, production technicians, sound technicians, or video
Experience in public information and data management
Compensation will be commensurate with education and work
Applicants for this position should apply via Louisiana’s
Department of State Civil Service online application.
There are two available freelance/part-time positions available! Students/Interns are encouraged to
Social Media Manager
We are looking to fill a part-time/internship position. The responsibilities of this position are to execute an influencer
outreach digital strategy (work with Twitter, Reading and commenting on
blogs, chatting back and forth with influencers in the social media
space) to develop relationships for our new digital reporting application.The ideal candidate is interested in online entrepreneurship, enjoys communicating with new people, and is a self-starter.$10/hr, estimated 15-25 hours per week.
We are a social media firm in Baton Rouge that develops and implements
social media marketing campaigns for other businesses.Any questions and resumes should be directed to Ryan Sides via email at email@example.com
Position Summary: The Traffic Coordinator will be responsible for trafficking all display ads, performing monthly reporting, and producing high performing display campaigns.
Traffic disply ads for clients on various networksBi-Monthly and Monthly Metric and Campaign performance reportingMonthly Co-op ReportsDaily management of budgets to ensure an efficient campaign.Daily management of campaign activity to ensure maximum click-through-rates
Candidate should possess a B.A. or B. S. in Business, Marketing, Communications, Math, or related field. Extensive experience as demonstrated by past work history will be considered.Highly analytical and skilled at making data-driven decisions.Proficiency in multiple computer programs used on a daily basis, including Microsoft Excel.
Google Doubleclick For Advertiser Qualifications1-2+ years online marketing experience including SEO/SEM/PPC
Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical Center is currently searching for a Senior Graphic Designer to join our Marketing & Communications Department. This position supports the graphic needs of Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical Center, OLOL Physician Group, OLOL Children’s Hospital, OLOL College and the Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System. Additionally, the Senior Graphic Designer serves as art director on a variety of photo shoots. Range of projects may include collateral, logo design/brand architecture, annual reports, advertising, signage, photo shoots, etc.
Job Description & ResponsibilitiesSTUN Design and Interactive is looking for an experienced and organized Office & Project Coordinator. Daily responsibilities include answering phones, emails and faxes; managing bill paying; interacting with clients and designers; managing multiple project schedules and deadlines under the supervision of STUN’s owner; managing vendor orders, invoices and deliveries; and managing office needs such as ordering supplies. The Office Coordinator is also responsible for managing the customers and orders of a side canvas printing company within STUN offices. Will be trained on the framing and stretching of canvas prints.Job Requirements:
Baton Rouge Green
Paid Summer Intern-Development/Special Events Assistant
The Development/Special Events intern will be involved in activities related to development, non-profit organization management, and meeting and event planning for
Baton Rouge Green, an advocate for a healthy urban forest.
Qualifications and skills needed:
• Applicant must be a college student enrolled (at least 12 hours) in Fall 2013.
• Desire to work in non-profit sector, either as a profession or as a volunteer.
• Desire to learn basics of development, event planning, and non-profit management.
• Computer skills – Internet and social media skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office required. Willingness to learn and utilize organization’s database software.
• Ability to work alone and in a team environment.
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Work directly with the executive director in identification of and outreach to potential sponsors for programs.
• Coordinate the updates of organization’s websites, Facebook pages, and other outreach tools.
• Assist in the development of marketing materials for membership and sponsorship recruitment.
• Assist in the planning of committee meetings, board meetings, and other events, including the organization’s summer gala.
• Assist staff in the planning of fall tree sale.
• Assist in grant research and grant preparation.
• Assist in the distribution of membership renewal requests and acknowledgement letters.
• Schedule appointments for staff and board members with potential sponsors, as needed.
• Additional responsibilities as directed by the executive director of Baton Rouge Green.
35 hours per week for 8 weeks (280 hours; flexible) between June 5 and August 16, 2013, Monday through Friday – between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. and occasional
$10.00 per hour.
To apply, please email the following to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than June 5, 2013.
1.) cover letter stating why you are interested in the position,
2.) current resume, and
3.) list of three references with contact information
Internet Marketing Director
The Internet Marketing Manager’s job involves developing, analyzing, reviewing, establishing, and maintaining marketing strategies to achieve expansion and growth of ShoppersChoice.com and its affiliate websites. His/her key role is to increase online sales and effectively manage all online marketing departments including but not limited to SEM, Social Media, Sales Events & Promotions, Email Marketing & Partnerships. His/her role is to analyze sales data and communicate effectively to executives and team members including: gather research on competitors, market & industry trends, develop & coordinate strategies in a way to promote understanding, excitement, and buy in from team members. He/She is responsible for ShoppersChoice.com overall website traffic, conversion rate, bounce rate and other important KPI’s that measure success.
Duties and Responsibilities
● Increasing the growth of revenue online
● Directing the trainings, hiring and performance evaluations of marketing staff and supervise their day-to-day activities
● Evaluating financial aspects of marketing development;
● Compiles and evaluates reporting on marketing strategies completed to determine return on investment and profitability of target marketing
● Identifying, developing, evaluating marketing strategic plans, based on knowledge of organizational objectives
● Identifying marketing and product opportunities for generating creative marketing and/or revenue growth
● Developing marketing layouts, displays, content, navigation structure, menus, filtering, descriptions and content for marketing game-plans
● Analyze demographics and research to discern buying trends, habits and preferences
● Manage Search Engine Marketing team and efforts including but not limited SEO & PPC
● Manage Email Marketing team and efforts
● Manage external partnerships strategy & day-to-day activities to increase channel revenues.
● Working with Product Marketing to develop product campaigns in multiple levels
● Create marketing proposals for recommendations on market positioning of sales & promotional events
● Research, strategize, and implement content development for through dynamic, creative, and functional copywriting
● Responsible for tracking customer comments/feedback, metrics, etc. to determine whether or not new features, promotions, etc. are effective and measure performance of marketing strategies
Skills and Specifications
● Active team player and should communicate well to the entire team by interacting enthusiastic and motivated manner
● Capable to adjust and work with various teams
● Strong understanding of online marketing dynamics, customer and requirements
● Ability to create, develop, and implement strategic programs and tactics
● Superior oral and written communication skills with excellent collaborative interpersonal skills
● Ability to grasp complex technical concepts quickly
● Flexible and able to prioritize tasks and manage multiple tasks
● Creates or develops work that is innovative, original, and professional
● Able to work in a high stress environment while maintaining composure
● Knowledge in product marketing and product/customer research
● Moderate technical skills and ability to use web resources
● Thorough knowledge about products, brands, and company’s mission
● Must be able to conceptualize creative ideas in promoting products and/or brands
● Excellent organizational skills
● Ability to identify marketing opportunities and judgment to take advantage of those opportunities
● 2 to 5 years experience in the ecommerce industry
● Advanced knowledge of e-commerce backend systems and operations as well as working knowledge of web platforms, technologies and development life cycle as well as strong technical knowledge and experience using marketing automation tools
● Experience in Email Marketing
● Experience in managing PPC accounts
● Knowledge and understanding of SEO
● Superb communication skills, including strong oral and presentation skills with the ability to communicate and interact at all levels
● Excellent management skills, with the ability to delegate and manage multiple priorities while generating positive relationships
● Basic HTML skills and experience with HTML editors
● Adobe Photoshop or similar experience
● Computer software skills with Excel, Word and PowerPoint or related products
MESH is seeking a graphic design summer intern with a special interest in web design and development. The ideal candidate will have a basic understanding of web centric technology and terminally, and above all, have a passion for learning.
Desired Skills: • Working knowledge of MAC Os • Adobe Creative suite (Photoshop and Illustrator are a must) • Working knowledge of a text editor (Dreamweaver, Sublime) • Working knowleage a FTP client (Cyberduck, Fetch, ect.) • Efficient with both HTML and CSS
Special Consideration will be given to those with working knowledge of: • @font-face, google fonts api • jquery plugins • Responsive design • Social media integration
Please send a cover letter and portfolio url to email@example.com
Requisition Number13-0064Post Date5/3/2013TitleRetail Marketing SpecialistCityBaton RougeStateLADescriptionThis position assists the Director of Advertising and Marketing in the development, implementation and execution of a strategic retail advertising and marketing plan. The position focuses on identifying, developing, coordinating, and managing on-going retail marketing and promotional activities and assisting retail customers with the development and evaluation of their online presence. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned. 1. Coordinates and oversees the day-to-day management of all retail marketing programs and projects, which includes, but is not limited to: Associated Food Store program, Tier 1 and certain holiday promotions, and other special retail events. Works closely with cross-functional departments to insure appropriate implementation. 2. Maintains theme/promotion and event plan and communicates to appropriate personnel. 3. Serves as the contact person for retailers’ promotional programs. Coordinates and maintains enrollment sheets for vendor/retailer participation in marketing promotions/programs. 4. Regularly contributes to AG Daily Apple and any subsequent retail communication vehicle. Works closely with the Marketing Specialist-Corporate to collect newsworthy information for publications and AGBR website. 5. Writes reports, fliers, articles, announcement sheets, enrollment sheets, correspondence, articles, and related items and photographs news events to support Marketing directives. 6. Meets weekly with the Company’s Creative Services staff. Confers with the Creative Services department for technical guidance and to coordinate production of graphic materials and to set deadlines and job requests for promotional materials. 7. Meet regularly with the Company’s Retail Operations staff to communicate plans and objectives and deliver results of promotions. 8. Manages content of the AGBR website. Meets regularly with all departments to solicitcontent and assures that timely and accurate information is properly classified (public or secure) and published. 9. Works closely with retail customers to develop their online presence. Communicates action items to affected staff. 10. Provides analytical support to Marketing department and Sales and Marketing management on the performance of responsible programs. 11. Provides marketing backup support to the Marketing Specialist-Corporate when needed. 12. Ensures all tasks are completed in accordance with stated deadlines and established expectations. 13. Ensures that all budgets are prepared and approved in a timely manner and that actual results are benchmarked against budgets.
RequirementsEducation and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must have a thorough understanding of the Company’s creative/production process.
To perform this job successfully, an individual be proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint and have basic understanding of Microsoft Access database software and Publisher.
1. The employee must maintain a current Personal Driver’s License issued by the state in which the employee resides.
2. The employee must maintain an acceptable motor vehicle driving record.
Other Skills and Abilities:
1. Ability to type 40 words per minute.
2. Exceptional organizational skills with special attention to detail.
3. Excellent communication, analytical and customer service skills.
4. Basic accounting/bookkeeping skills.
Office & Project CoordinatorJob Description & ResponsibilitiesSTUN Design and Interactive is looking for an experienced and organized Office & Project Coordinator. Daily responsibilities include answering phones, emails and faxes; managing bill paying; interacting with clients and designers; managing multiple project schedules and deadlines under the supervision of STUN’s owner; managing vendor orders, invoices and deliveries; and managing office needs such as ordering supplies. The Office Coordinator is also responsible for managing the customers and orders of a side canvas printing company within STUN offices. Will be trained on the framing and stretching of canvas prints.Job Requirements:
Estimated Start Date:June 10, 2013
2KO Creative is looking to hire a versatile and conceptual graphic designer. 2+ years working experience required. Needs fundamental understanding of both print production and web design. Looking for a self-sufficient, driven individual who is creative, organized and attentive to all details. Creative writing abilities a plus. Open to flexible hours either full-time or part-time. If interested, please email a resume and portfolio samples to marie@2koCreative.com.
MESH | Integrated Marketing & Advertising is currently searching for a Senior Account Planner with agency experience of 4 years or more. Candidate should be strategically minded, with the skills and discipline to see projects though from start to finish while effectively communicating and monitoring the overall direction of the campaign or communication plans.
You will be responsible for developing communication strategies, goals, and tactics (brand and media) based on research and overall business objectives for a variety of clients, while monitoring the effectiveness of the plan throughout the process. Strong communication skills are essential in this role, both with respect to interacting with agency and client personnel, and in directing the overall strategy and effectiveness of the campaign
This is an executive level position and the candidate should understand the operations and economics of the business, and have the ability to effectively convey information to the creative team. The position also entails managerial responsibilities, with the candidate overseeing both client relationships and team projects of MESH. Email cover letter, resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pay depends on experience
Gatorworks is an award-winning integrated design group based in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Our creative
team is composed of a group of young and innovative graphic designers, interactive developers, and
programmers. We love to find cutting-edge, yet practical, ways to solve the business problems of our
Our work includes projects for medium-sized organizations in a variety of industries including healthcare,
entertainment, governmental, industrial, and education just to name a few.
The candidate should:
Additional Bonus Skills:
Candidate MUST be able to provide work samples demonstrating development capabilities
Interested applicants should e-mail their resume and portfolio to email@example.com.
Only select candidates will be contacted.
The Moran Group, a long standing leader in automotive advertising, is searching for an experienced Media Spot Buyer.
Planner/Buyer creates media plans for clients with a variety of objectives and budget levels.
Media Buyer provides media analysis, perspective, strategy, planning, execution (buying) and post-buy review for clients.
Ensures agency deliverables to clients meet or exceed expectations and are on time. Strives to educate/mentor.\
Boys Hope Girls Hope, a local non-profit that provides a home and education opportunities for children with academic potential, is looking for graphic design volunteers to help create promotional materials, including brochures, web design, invitations and other resources.
For more information about the organization, visit the website at www.boyshopegirlshope.org. Contact Cindy Macha at 225-346.5095 to learn more about the volunteer opportunity.
Rockit Science Agency seeks experienced Senior Account Executive.
All candidates must have 3-5 years experience in the communications or advertising industry. Must be a self-driven, collaborative, creative, and dynamic writer with strong time management skills (time traveler with strong soft skills). This position does require travel inside the United States, and is for the Baton Rouge office. Salary & benefits dependent upon experience, and access to video games daily — we work hard, play harder, join the fun. Email cover letter (wow us!), resume, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Diane Allen and Associates
· Various administrative duties· Other tasks include: media research, advertisement and public relations trafficking, auditing media invoices, organizing data and research, assisting in client meeting preparation.· There are also opportunities for writing and editing press releases, disseminating and following up on news releases, editing (ads, press releases, printed materials), establishing media contacts in various markets, and conducting market research for advertising opportunities and media rates.· Observe and participate in all aspects of a full service advertising and public relations agency.· Pay is minimum wage. Internship can be used as course credit.
To apply, please email resume and writing samples to Megan Cleworth at email@example.com. Please include availability in a cover letter.
Position Summary: Designer will be responsible for creating web banners, designing microsites, landing pages and websites, as well as creating logos and branding materials for a fast-paced automotive advertising agency. Applicants that enjoy fast-paced environments with tight, challenging deadlines will be looked upon favorably.Essential Duties:
Apply at jobs.moranadvertising.com or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
BBR’s Senior Art Director should combine extraordinary skill in directing designers with creating and executing superior, compelling work. Besides being an exceptional visual designer and mentor, the Senior Art Director is also a great thinker and works to align marketing strategy and creative strategy with the unwavering goal of producing intelligent creative solutions that garner results for our clients. BBR’s Senior Art Director, must be a team leader and a team player, work within a multidisciplinary team, offering your professional point-of-view while representing and upholding the creative standards of our agency. Outside the agency, you are expected to build client and vendor relationships and represent BBR at speaking engagements and industry events. BBR’s Senior Art Director continually seeks professional development — always exploring new creative applications and solutions for our creative department and clients.BBR’s Senior Art Director must have an understanding of traditional and new media requirements/terminology and vendor requirements/capabilities. The depth of the position demands senior qualification developed over a minimum of 5 to 10 years of related graphic and supervisory experience. The Senior Art Director oversees the agency’s designers and reports to the Creative Director.Job Functions Include:
Web Developer Job Description:
* Able to mock-up page design for business prototyping.
* Build web application designs and frameworks to support various client platforms.
* Perform any other web-related tasks that might come up, as designated by the Interactive or Creative Director.
* Creative problem solving and client management, as needed.
* Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent work experience.
* Experience in SEO (Search Engine Optimization), Google analytics, AdWords a plus.
* Experience in mobile web development a major plus.
* Any experience with frameworks such as Drupal, Joomla, shopping modules, etc. is a plus.
* Comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
* Be able to work independently and stay on deadline.
Retail Marketing Manager
Cabela’s is hiring a Retail Marketing Manager for our retail store in Gonzales, LA. This position is a critical link to our employees and customers. This is an exciting opportunity for outdoor enthusiasts.
The position requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent plus two years of event coordination experience or a combination of education and experience. This position requires a sound understanding of budgeting, planning and advertising, promotions, community relations, public relations, donations and sponsorships.
A complete description and direction can be found at www.cabelas.com/jobs.
For appropriate and accurate consideration for this position, please attach a cover letter along with your resume outlining your specific job related experience, as well as any specific outdoor experience and/or interest you may have. Please do not email poster – all applications must be made at website.
Online Media Planner / Buyer
Position Summary: Digital Media
Planner/Buyer creates digital media plans for clients with a variety of
objectives and budget levels.
Digital Media Planner/Buyer provides media analysis, perspective,
strategy, planning, execution (buying) and post-buy review for clients.
deliverables to clients meet or exceed expectations and are on
time. Strives to educate/mentor.
Digital Account Executive Assistant
Position Summary: Account Executive
Assistant will be will be responsible for directing, coordinating and
assisting on projects for various clients of a fast-paced automotive
advertising agency. In this role, the Account Executive Assistant
will assist the Digital Account Executives to ensure sound, proper
and timely execution of all assigned work.
Social Media Manager / Coordinator
Position Summary: The Social Media
Manager/Coordinator will implement client’s social media strategy,
developing brand awareness, generating engagement and inbound
traffic. This role coordinates with the Digital Account
Executive and with the Account Manager to support the overall
strategy of the client account. The Social Media Manager/Coordinator
provides reporting, showcasing value back to the client.
Search Engine Marketing Coordinator / Analyst
Position Summary: The SEM Coordinator/Analyst will be responsible for optimizing pay-per-click initiatives,
maintaining paid-search budgets, and producing high performing search campaigns.
Full-time Graphic Artist Position Available
This is the entry level design position in CAP. Primary tasks and responsibilities include design of outdoor creative for one or more of the following product lines: outdoor, digital displays or transit. Graphic designer’s primary responsibility is to the completion of jobs on the daily schedules.
1 year in college towards graphic design or the equivalent professional experience preferred
Typical office work environment. The job requires the employee to be seated at a desk and work at a computer station for extended periods during a 40 hour work week. Cubicle office environment. Must be able to work in close quarters with other employees. A few hours of overtime may be required to finish the schedule periodically throughout the year.
Apply at www.lamar.com – Careers (http://applynow.lamar.com/Jobs/JobListing?jobListingID=581)
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
© 2013 American Advertising Federation – Baton Rouge. All Rights Reserved.
Site Designed By