AAF–Baton Rouge installed its 2010-2011 Board of Directors and Executive Committee on June 26, 2010 at the annual Board Retreat. Jason Feirman, Publications Director for LSU Athletics, will serve as President. Feirman has been a member of AAF-BR since 2004 and has served as a board member for past 4 years chairing and co-chairing the communications, workshops, college connection and ADDY committees.
Monthly AAF-BR member meetings will begin on September 10, 2011 and are scheduled for the first Friday of each month at Juban’s and feature local and national speakers from the advertising industry. For the latest on AAF-BR you can visit www.aafbr.org or you can follow us at www.facebook.com/aafbr or www.twitter.com/aafbr.
- President – Jason Feirman, LSU Athletics
- President-Elect/ADDY Co-Chair – Connie McLeod, Woman’s Hospital
- Vice President – Programs/Workshops – Hunter Territo, Xdesign, Inc.
- Vice President – Treasurer – Colleen Jackson, Blue Cross Blue Shield LA
- Immediate Past President – Marielle Land-Howard, Business Report
- Executive Director – Leslie Cole, Amedisys
Board of Directors (Alphabetical by Committee Title)
- ADDY Co-Chair – Trammie Anderson, Lamar
- Communications – Theresa Overby, Baton Rouge Area Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Communications – Kristin Perpignano, Party Time
- Communications – Marie Powell, mpdesign
- Diversity/Community Outreach – Orhan Mc Millan, dezinsInteractive
- Fundraising – Mandy Porta, Success Designs
- Government Relations – Kelley Criscoe, Associated Grocers
- Membership/Socials – Becky Sadler, TriStar Graphics
- Student Outreach – Brian Rodriguez, Gatorworks
- Student Outreach – Pierre Guidroz, Baker Printing
- Sponsorships – Jason Broha, Turner Industries
- Workshops/Programs – Tiffanie Hunter, Xdesign, Inc.
- District 7 Governor-Elect – Elizabeth Perry, Harris Deville
- District 7 Board Chair – Curtis Vann, Moran Printing
- District 7 Louisiana State Director – Ace Bourgeois, Amedisys
- District 7 Louisiana State Director – Carol Shirley, Moran Printing
- Ex-Officio, District Academic Representative – Dr. Lance Porter, LSU Manship School
- Ex-Officio, Fundraising – Saundra Lane, The Lane Agency
- Ex-Officio, Public Relations – Karen Gaupp-Wozniak, Ink & Air
- Ex-Officio, District 7 Spring Convention Chair – Kendra Kimmons, Amedisys
Each board member serves a two-year term of office. The AAF-BR is an affiliate of the American Advertising Federation and consists of more than 200 local professionals in the fields of advertising, sales promotion, public relations, marketing, production, event planning and the buying and selling. AAF-BR is part of District 7, a five-state area including Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi and Tennessee.