LevelUp Student Conference
April 10 @ 10:00 am - 2:30 pmFree
Marketing and design students from across Louisiana are invited to join us at LevelUp, the 2021 AAF-BR student conference sponsored by the East Baton Rouge Parish Library. This year’s event features:
• Keynote on podcasting by UK based CEO & co-founder of Rebel Base Media, Mark Asquith.
• Workshop on illustration and graphic design.
• Agency Roundtable.
• Q&A on how to build a freelance career.
• 1-on-1 portfolio review sessions with professional creative agencies.
• This is your opportunity to learn and get feedback from creative professionals.
The 2021 AAF-BR LevelUp student conference is a premier symposium for college students from across Louisiana to connect with creative professionals and gain valuable insight and feedback from marketing industry experts.
In-person attendance will be limited based on social distancing rules issued by state and local government at the time of the event. In-person tickets will be issued to attendees based on date of registration. Increase your chances for a seat at the event by registering now at AAFBR.org. All other attendees will receive a private link to join the conference virtually.
• Who: Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors from Louisiana colleges and universities
• Where: River Center Branch Library in Downtown Baton Rouge (fourth floor) OR watch the live broadcast at aafbr.org or the AAF-BR Facebook and YouTube pages.
• When: Saturday, April 10th, 10:00 AM – 2:30 PM. (timeframe includes portfolio reviews)
• Cost: Free!
• Students that want their portfolios reviewed must submit their request to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 10, 2021.
Thanks to East Baton Rouge Parish Library for sponsoring this year’s student conference!