Website BBR Creative
BBR Creative is seeking a college senior to serve as the Account Service intern in our Baton Rouge office for Spring 2023.
An internship with BBR is a great way to gain experience and learn more about advertising, marketing and sales while attending school in Louisiana. We strive to deliver excellent work that makes an impact for our partners, and our interns are an integral part of that effort.
BBR Creative’s internship program focuses on providing a hands-on learning experience so students are more effectively prepared for the marketing workforce. Interns will be given real opportunities to contribute to our team while learning about agency operations and how the various disciplines coordinate together, in addition to learning more about their field of study. The Account Service Intern will be assigned to the Account Service department and will work on actual BBR and client work.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
● Support the Account Service team with a variety of tasks for BBR and client initiatives. Shadow, learn and get hands-on experience with marketing consulting, planning and budgeting, project timeline creation and management, brand management, client and competitor analysis, and much, much more! ● Work alongside other interns on assigned projects and initiatives.
● Assist with client and industry-specific research, compiling findings and developing insights and recommendations to inform agency-generated work.
● Assist with the creation and upkeep of client reports, planning documents, timelines, creative work galleries, etc.
● Attend internal and client meetings, helping to capture key notes, outlining next steps and assisting the Account Service team with next steps as needed.
● Participate in a variety of meetings, brainstorming sessions and working sessions to gain valuable insight into how the agency operates and generates ideas and work on behalf of our clients.
● Strong communication and organizational skills
● Professional, punctual, attentive to detail, aptitude for learning
● Proficiency in Google suite applications (e.g., Google Drive, Sheets, Slides)
● Up-to-date with the latest marketing and advertising trends through independent research
● Preference given to Communications/Marketing/PR majors
● Minimum of 15 hours per week
● Recent graduates are welcomed to apply
To apply for the BBR Account Service Intern position, please send resumes to email@example.com. Please put “Account Service Intern” in the subject line. No calls, please. Applicants selected for further consideration will be contacted directly.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org