The Talent Acquisition Marketing & Communications Lead is responsible for the development and execution of the company’s recruitment marketing strategy, in alignment with consumer brand, mission, vision, values, strategic and social responsibility strategies and audience objectives.
- Development and distribution of relevant, brand-aligned content to support recruitment efforts including social media content for company pages and recruiters, careers website content, updates on relevant recruitment outlets, digital advertisements, landing pages, email campaigns to recruiting leads, and more.
- Development and maintenance of the company recruitment brand and employee value proposition.
- Management of enterprise recruitment advertising campaigns with direct tie-in to ROI and KPIs.
- Serving as the point of contact for third-party vendors supporting recruitment marketing efforts.
- Management of recruitment Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) system to nurture recruitment leads to convert into applicants and hires.
- Management of the Amedisys Alumni Community, including ongoing strategies to solicit new participants and engage existing members.
- Support of any recruitment events, virtual or in-person.
- Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies.
- Measurement and reporting of all recruitment marketing efforts against relevant KPIs and to determine true ROI.
- Compliance with policies, procedures and regulatory mandates including, but not limited to, abiding to the terms of the Amedisys Compliance Program.
- Support of other recruitment or marketing functions as needed.
To apply for this job please visit amedisys.taleo.net.