Website BBR Creative
A creative marketing agency
If you have a strategic mindset, enjoy solving problems, are quick on your feet and are good with people — you may be the right fit for this Account Executive position.
BBR Creative marketing agency is seeking a full-time Account Executive (AE) to serve in its Lafayette or Baton Rouge office. The Account Executive role is crucial to BBR client partners’ success – ensuring marketing initiatives are developed and executed with the team that ultimately achieve results. Ultimately, an Account Executive at BBR works as a trusted marketing advisor to BBR’s client partners.
Initially, this AE position will support existing BBR accounts leading identified projects and initiatives as an extension of an existing fixed team and under the direction of a Senior AE. The growth of this AE position will lead to managing and leading accounts independently. The Account Executive reports directly to the Account Service Director.
The position demands an energetic, go-getting self-starter who understands and has experience in marketing and advertising. The AE must be personable, professional, detail-oriented, well-organized, deadline-driven and budget-conscious, and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong team-player skills are a must, as is the ability to manage multiple clients concurrently in a fast-paced environment.
The AE is most successful when leading accounts, driving the success of the client’s business while developing and honing their planning and strategy skills. Success is measured by account growth, client retention, team leadership and the AE’s own professional development.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the management and strengthening of new and existing client relationships
- Manage client communication and coordination on various projects and retainer services
- Assist with intake of new project requests from existing clients, offering strategic guidance to develop and present proposed project plans and scopes of work
- Gather and assemble background information for the development of project briefs for each project
- Work with project managers to ensure budgets and timelines are met, communicating key issues to the Senior AE/Account Service Director and client as needed
- Assist with ensuring that client’s graphic and branding standards are met in all agency-generated work
- Review and approve creative, production materials, copy and layouts before sending to the client, coordinating client approval or revisions according to feedback
- Assist with development and delivery of presentations and reports for clients
- Maintain client files for projects in current development
- Conduct research for client projects and new business needs
- Participate in monthly Account Service Team meetings, weekly staff meetings and other internal and external meetings as requested
- 5+ years of relevant experience with 2+ years in a marketing or advertising-focused role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Public Relations or other related field
- Mac proficient
- Competency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and/or Google Suite (Docs/Sheets/Slides, Drive, Mail, Calendar)
- Must be located in Baton Rouge or Lafayette, LA
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience working in an advertising or marketing agency considered a strong plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Superior organizational skills with diligent and detailed-oriented nature
- Strategic mindset and strong problem-solving abilities
BBR is a seasoned team of marketing guides that have helped more than 650 organizations over the past 23 years create and implement effective marketing campaigns. We take a multi-discipline approach to solving marketing challenges that include strategy, big ideas, strong creative and smart technology. We pride ourselves on offering a collaborative team environment that strives for work-life balance while allowing our people to do great work for the benefit of our clients, our team and our community. BBR has offices in Lafayette and Baton Rouge, but these days we spend more time on Google Meet from home.
To apply for the BBR Account Executive position, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “Account Executive” in the subject line and provide two references. Only candidates with advertising or marketing experience will be considered. No calls, please. Applicants selected for further consideration will be contacted directly for an interview.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com