Website BBR Creative
Creative Marketing Partners
BBR, an award-winning Lafayette, LA-based full-service advertising firm, is seeking a full-time Graphic Designer/Art Director to join their Creative Team.
As Graphic Designer/Art Director, you are required to understand client challenges and collaborate with the creative team and BBR’s multidisciplinary team to conceptualize, design and execute print and digital deliverables. You are expected to take abstract concepts and turn them into exciting, leading-edge designs that work within strategic guidelines and meet the client’s business objectives. You will work closely with copywriters and other designers to create solutions with oversight from the Creative Director.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide design and production support, including, but not limited to, branding, print and digital advertising, social media and online graphics.
- Maintain art direction/creative standards for all assigned clients and their campaigns.
- Brainstorm and develop brand-centric creative strategies that ensure deliverables and concepts that match client needs.
- Coordinate with vendors (photographers, videographers, etc.) within assigned projects.
- Work within project deadlines to have assets gathered and solutions reviewed.
- Present work to clients in order to convey a strong understanding of the brand, product and decisions made in order to provide an accurate overview of the creative strategy.
- Act as the representative and voice for design and brand strategy within the fixed team.
- Educate fixed team and agency on new creative processes, tools and opportunities.
- Maintain knowledge of current industry trends, tools and standards.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Degree in Graphic Design or other related field
- At least 1 year of professional design experience
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.
- Available to work 40 hrs/week (8:30am – 5:30pm) in Lafayette or Baton Rouge. Remote work is possible.
- Mac proficiency
- Competency in Google Suite and/or Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Competency in animation, motion graphics, photography, illustration, etc.
- Advanced understanding of Google Suite and/or Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Has an understanding of agency structure and creative/production processes
- Production experience for digital or print
- Has working knowledge of Workamajig or other project management software
- Creative copywriting (headlines in particular)
BBR Creative Marketing Partners is a seasoned team of marketers that support other businesses and organizations with their marketing efforts. Comprised of a team of specialists in marketing strategy, creative services, media services and digital marketing, BBR serves some of the biggest brands in the state of Louisiana. Over the past 24 years, we have assisted more than 650 organizations with their marketing and branding efforts. We work as an extension of our client partner teams and help them achieve success. BBR is a certified Women-owned business led by CEO Cherie Hebert and vice presidents Lauren Bourgeois and Emily Burke. More information is available at BBRCreative.com.
To apply for the BBR Graphic Designer/Art Director position, please send resumes to Blake Lagneaux: email@example.com. Please put “Graphic Designer/Art Director” in the subject line. No calls, please. Applicants selected for further consideration will be contacted directly.
Be prepared to present a design portfolio. Samples of illustration, hand skills and/or animation, etc. are a plus.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org