Website Brew Agency
Wake Up Your Brand
Brew Agency is looking for an Account Manager, ideally with previous agency experience, to be responsible for the strategic and creative direction of our clients, taking a more proactive role in identifying client needs and looping in the right agency resources to bring back ideas and recommendations.
As an Account Manager at Brew Agency, you will manage the marketing initiatives for multiple clients across a variety of industries. We expect a base level understanding of all agency processes and services, including brand strategy, creative, video production, traditional and digital media, websites and multi-media marketing campaigns. You should be curious, always willing to research, learn and experiment with new marketing tactics. This position requires a detail-oriented problem solver, managing projects and anticipating needs before they arise and creating a plan to address them. If you are someone who likes to get things done in a fast-pace, creative environment, this position is for you!
- Build and grow relationships with existing clients
- Maintain brand integrity across client marketing initiatives and communications
- Work with the senior team to provide strategic direction that meets clients’ goals and objectives
- Collaborate with digital, creative and media teams through project execution by ensuring timely client communication, while being mindful of project objectives, timeline and budget
- Responsible for all client communication, including scheduling ongoing meetings, agendas, conference reports, etc.
- Always work to remove roadblocks for the production team to maintain a steady workflow
- Create and monitor annual or monthly budget flowcharts
- Coordinate presentations and reports for clients, pulling in team resources when needed and leading client meetings
- Understand and apply research to creative briefs and marketing strategies
- Assist in creative strategy and brand strategy planning
- Monitor new and emerging marketing and media trends
To apply for this job please visit think-brew.com.