Website Campus Federal Credit Union
Campus Federal Credit Union is seeking a Multi-Media Designer to manage the design and production of brand and promotional collateral materials along with website management and electronic marketing updates for the credit union. This position is a key member of the Marketing team tasked with providing marketing collateral for a variety of purposes including assisting the Business Development function as well as advertising campaigns, projects and other credit union initiatives.
- Work with team members to get a clear understanding of their visual communication requirements and develop design concepts that align with the Campus Federal brand
- Design and produce a variety of images, videos, GIFs, web pages, etc. to be used for website, in-branch, television, radio, newspaper, billboards, direct mail, social media, Google and online advertising
- Create layouts for magazines, newsletters, newspapers, member communications and other print collateral
- Contribute new design ideas and preliminary artwork with multiple design concepts
- Keep informed of developments in design programs, print production methods and materials
- Act as liaison for printers, mail houses, and other print-related vendors
- Use Flash/HTML design to update electronic and online presentations
- Create layouts for websites, digital newsletters and email advertising
- Multi-task by working on more than one design project at a time
- Supports the updating of major digital outlets including but not limited to branch TV displays, emails, and outdoor digital displays
- Work with department in production of video/photo shoots and adapt for internal and external outlets
- Maintain organized files of design content
- Work with Marketing Department to protect and enforce credit union brand
- Work with compliance department to ensure all collateral adheres to compliance standards
- Proof all marketing materials
Experience and Requirements:
- Minimum of one year of Graphic Design experience
- Strong ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with the ability to conceptualize and manage project-driven projects
- Work in a fast paced environment performing multiple tasks and projects and meeting deadlines
- Experience with web design preferred
- Print or digital portfolio of work required
- BA or BS in Graphic Design, Advertising, Marketing or a related field
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat along with a proficiency in all Adobe creative cloud products particularly
- Premiere Pro, After Effects and Dreamweaver
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Basic photography and videography skills
- Knowledge of web design and HTML coding is preferred
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization is preferred
- General understanding of Web Analytics
Certificates, Licenses and Registrations:
- Google certifications preferred
- Any formal training or certifications of Adobe creative products preferred
Benefits include: 100% paid health, dental and LTD insurance for the employee. Other benefits and dependent benefits available. Generous paid vacation and paid sick leave also available.
Campus Federal is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Campus Federal is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Only those most qualified will be contacted. EOE
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.