Website Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center
SCOPE: This position is responsible for the development and implementation of the internal and external digital marketing and communications strategies across all markets to support MBPCC and Cancer Services.
- Direct and implement strategies for website, social media, videos, intranet and other appropriate avenues within this medium.
- Manage strategic growth of selected channels to ensure key messages reach our target markets with appropriate engagement and conversion levels.
- Coordinate the development of content for digital channels including researching, writing and editing content or supplemental resources.
- Responsible for providing public relations (PR), proofreading and editing support within the department.
- Manage special projects as directed by the Communications Director and Vice President of Marketing and Communications.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in marketing, communications, public relations, journalism or related field.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in digital communications or related field preferred.
- Demonstrated website, social media and marketing experience.
- Experience with content management systems, Google Analytics and social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and knowledge of public relations skills.
To apply for this job please visit oneoncology.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.