MESH is growing and looking for good people who are excited to grow brands and grow and excel in their career. We have a remote structure, 401k match and benefits, multiple locations throughout the southeast and service clients who are worldwide brands. We hire for values first and live by these values as a company- Serve, Be Authentic and Go Beyond. If this sounds like the kind of place you would like to work, please learn more about the position below.
Dream of creating and reinventing brands? Being part of a team and mentoring fellow creatives to bring a vision to life? If your answer is yes, send your portfolio to us. MESH is looking for an experienced and versatile senior designer who can work on both digital and traditional projects without skipping a beat. When you join MESH, you will become a part of a rare breed of talented professionals working on Fortune 500 accounts, startups and everything in between. All while fulfilling our collective mission to make a difference in the world around us. MESH has won lots of awards for creativity, Best Places to Work, Fastest Growing Company from Inc. 5000 and more. We love what we do and the people we do it with. So, we believe in taking care of our people—our benefits outperform any agency in the region—including 401k match, healthcare, bonus program, flex schedule, remote working, team outings, generous PTO program, a pet Yeti, and more. What are you waiting for? If you think you have what it takes to join our agency, get in touch with us.
- Design for a variety of mediums including print, billboards, packaging, websites, mobile applications, social media, brand systems and logos.
- Ability to adapt design style for a variety of clients across a wide number of industries.
- Learn about and stay up to date on design trends, principles and techniques.
- Utilize principles of human-centered design to create educated and rational design decisions.
- Be able to defend your design decisions with a user-first rationale.
- Research and understand the client’s industry, competition, history, goals and objectives and make thoughtful design decisions relevant to that information.
- Contribute to marketing strategies from a design perspective.
- Participate and occasionally lead brainstorming sessions with other team members in order to quickly determine strategy and direction for a client.
- Offer input and guidance to co-workers in a constructive, encouraging way.
- Be willing to teach or pass along knowledge to co-workers.
- 3-5 years graphic design experience across a variety of digital media
- Extensive experience across a variety of media (print, motion, web) including a fluency in the Adobe Creative Cloud suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Experience in concept ideation, design strategy, and digital prototyping
- Ability to give direction, communicate ideas quickly and clearly, and tell compelling project stories to clients
- Experience in User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX) Design
- Confident self-starter and a quick learner
- Ability to quickly switch between tasks in a fast-paced environment
- An eye for detail and a desire for pixel-perfect design
- Time management skills and the ability to adhere to deadlines
- Must have experience at an agency or in-house marketing team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Advertising, or related field
- Experience designing in WYSIWYG web-building platforms such as SquareSpace or Webflow
- Additional skills in UI design tools such as Adobe XD, Sketch, Figma, Framer or InVision Studio is a plus
- Additional skills in digital prototyping tools like Principle and InVision is a plus
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org