The Advertising Project Coordinator will report to the Media Director and will be responsible for assisting in building client presentation decks, compiling media reporting, gathering information to build media plans/strategy, trafficking campaign assets to media vendors, coordinating with brand managers to meet media deadlines, secure media proof of performance and invoices, complete credit applications, and other assignments to help ensure the success of the business. The ideal candidate is a self-starter and a problem solver. This role can be done remotely with some in-person meetings as needed.
Provide Invoice Coordination:
- Gather invoices from vendors and run reports monthly to ensure all invoices have been received.
- Communicate with vendors regarding invoicing errors and receive proof of performance to accompany invoices
- Submit invoices to the accounting team
- Work with accounting, quarterly, on client billing reports
Provide Trafficking Coordination:
- Enter creative specifications and due dates into a specifications spreadsheet
- Submit creative assets to media vendors
- Coordinate the approval of creative proofs from vendors with brand managers
- Coordinate between vendor and brand managers on resolving unexpected issues with the work
- Alert brand managers of deadlines and send reminders when necessary.
- Tracking receipt of proof of performance (POP) and/or final tear sheets to ensure placements ran according to plan.
- Assist with presentationsCreate pre- and post-buy presentation decks
- Input media analytics received from internal teams and vendors into the recap deck.
- Coordinate with team members to ensure all campaign assets are included in presentations.
Provide General Assistance to Include:
- Understanding/learning the media planning, negotiating, and placement process to assist as needed
Complete credit applications
- 1+ years of experience in advertising or marketing preferred but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent math skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Google Docs/Sheets/Slides is also a plus!
To apply for this job please visit whenwemesh.com.