As a Digital Team Member within MESH, this position is part of the team responsible for the execution of successful digital experiences and campaigns, building profitability for both the client and MESH. UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, planning user flows and sitemaps and designing digital design systems for our clients’ brands and websites. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with modern design software and wireframe tools. This position is responsible for taking part in the overall UI/UX approach and development oversight for digital projects, including web design, e-marketing, and digital campaign landing pages. Day to day responsibilities may include managing and developing digital production, digital applications, and other graphic design execution as needed working in close coordination with the Creative Director and Director of Digital Strategy.
- Illustrate design ideas using user flows, sitemaps and wireframes
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate a site’s form and function
- Design digital brand guides and design systems for client branding projects
- Design other digital marketing elements like email templates and social assets.
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. mobile navigation, speed and performance)
- Learn and incorporate information on industry trends, new technologies and platforms, and industry best practices.
- Create, direct and/or provide UI/UX guidance and oversight to the other teams on all digital projects. Serve as a mentor to junior designers within MESH.
- Art direct content, video and photography for all digital creative.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of digital design projects
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Up-to-date knowledge of industry standard design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience in modern web design and wireframing tools like Figma, Sketch, Invision or Adobe XD
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
To apply for this job please visit www.meshbr.com.