Website Octagon Media
Strategy. Advertising. Marketing.
We are a full-service advertising agency seeking a candidate the has experience planning and placing digital and non-traditional advertising. To be successful in this role, one must be well-organized with great time management skills. This candidate should have the ability to multi-task and build rapport with media vendors nationwide.
· Assist with coordination of media planning for print, OOH and digital campaigns
· Inputting avails/ rates in Strata system
· Coordinate media buys and insertion order confirmations
· Build and maintain media relationships
· Traffic/ Confirmations (artwork, commercials)
· Invoice Reconciliation
· Media Billing
· Bachelor’s degree required from an accredited 4-year college or university
· Digital Media, Advertising, Communications, or Marketing majors preferred
· At least three years professional office experience
· Experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
· MUST have experience working and knowledge of print, OOH and digital advertising (online, Google AdWords, geo-fencing, CTV, OTT, YouTube, social paid media, etc.)
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
· Must be well organized and detail oriented
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a changing work environment
· A true team player ready to roll up their selves!
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com