Website Pelican State Credit Union
The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for implementing exciting marketing and communication activities to support the credit union’s goals across the state of Louisiana. They will lead the development and implementation of multiple creative marketing campaigns, high-profile events, branding strategies, and sponsorships. We’re looking for candidates committed to excellence that strive to add to our award-winning marketing portfolio. Must be able to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with a heart for service and a positive attitude! Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products is a must! They should be comfortable working independently and as a contributing member of a team. Meeting deadlines and attention to detail are critical pieces of this position. Our Marketing Specialist must embody Pelican’s Core Values and provide excellent service in all that they do.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A MARKETING SPECIALIST INCLUDES:
- Leading the development and implementation of events, marketing campaigns, branding strategies and sponsorships.
- Preparing and submitting monthly updates and summaries including but not limited to statement verbiage and reports for board of directors.
- Assisting with promotional materials such as emails and online advertisements.
- Working with compliance officers to ensure that all materials are approved before they are distributed or displayed.
- Contributing ideas and feedback on Marketing promotions, events and activities.
MARKETING SPECIALIST SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE:
- BS or BA in Marketing, Mass Communication, Communication, Journalism, English, Business, or a related field. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of education.
- 2 years of experience in Marketing events and/or campaigns, or other related marketing experience.
- Excellent oral, written, and telephone communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving, attention to detail, and member service skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
OTHER THINGS YOU MAY WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THIS POSITION:
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Occasional attendance of after-hours events is required.
Travel: Travel is occasionally necessary for this position.
Work Site Location: All work will be performed at our beautiful Corporate Campus located at 2675 O’Neal Lane in Baton Rouge, LA.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN THE PELICAN TEAM?
Since 1956, Pelican State Credit Union has been providing financial services to individuals and their families throughout the state of Louisiana. We’ve since grown into the largest state-chartered credit union in Louisiana now serving over 68,000 members nationwide. Because of our continued growth, Pelican State Credit Union is searching for new team members that embrace our Core Values and have a desire to positively contribute to our culture.
Our culture is grounded in faith, and we strive to live the golden rule of ‘love thy neighbor’. We are dedicated to creating, promoting, and nurturing a safe and inclusive work environment, and we expect the same from each of our employees. We value diverse talents and welcome individuals with unique backgrounds, working styles, and skillsets. We believe that our differences make us a better team by allowing us to make better decisions, be more innovative, and better serve our members and communities.
Our full-time employees enjoy amazing benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurances with generous employer premium contributions
Health Savings Account with employer contributions for eligible employees
Employer-Paid Group Life Insurance
Voluntary Dependent Life Insurance
Retiree insurance for eligible employees
Paid Vacation & Sick Leave
15 Paid Holidays, including a Cultural Floating Holiday
401K Plan with a 5% discretionary profit share contribution, plus a dollar-for-dollar match of up to 5%
Paid Time Off to volunteer with approved non-profits and charities
Tuition Reimbursement Program
Pelican State Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace. All locations are tobacco-free facilities.
To apply for this job please visit us231.dayforcehcm.com.