Do you love writing copy and exploring versatile styles of brand voice and tone? SASSO’s Content Manager is in charge of developing consistent brand messaging and strategically positioning brands for SASSO Agency and each of our clients. The Content Manager creates marketing strategies to engage customers, promote products/services, and accomplish client goals with brand-forward content on a variety of platforms. The Content Manager owns research and strategy of content planning and works in collaboration with the SASSO team to build brand and marketing touchpoints. In addition to strategizing and developing content for all platforms, the Content Manager owns messaging performance and analyzes content consistently to improve results.
ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES (Main Responsibilities):
- Create marketing strategies to engage customers, promote products/services, and accomplish client goals with brand-forward content on a variety of platforms.
- Work in collaboration with the SASSO team to build brand and marketing touchpoints across a variety of platforms.
- Own copywriting across all channels of agency and client messaging, including drafting and revising existing copy and developing new copy as needed.
- Research, strategize, and develop content plans for brand discovery processes, websites and other digital spaces, print collateral and messaging, eCommerce campaigns, social media, email campaigns, blogs, press releases, and more.
- Develop and maintain content marketing calendars in coordination with Account Managers to strategically schedule and fulfill marketing touchpoints to accomplish client goals.
- Brainstorm and concept client campaign ideas informed by research, target audience reviews, and client goals.
- Strive to craft and continually adapt a unique voice and tone for each project related to the client/brand personality.
- Develop client campaign ideas into scoped deliverables, planning and writing copy as needed for video and radio scripts, print messaging, social and digital ads, etc.
- Strategize, plan, and create blogs for SASSO and clients.
- Help research and implement keywords into website copy to support Search Engine Optimization tactics. Write website copy with SEO tactics and keywords top-of-mind.
- Plan and develop email marketing strategies and campaigns as needed, including planned newsletters and brand touchpoints as well as identifying and implementing automated email tactics for eCommerce clients.
- Help develop social media strategies for our brand and the brands of our clients, including social approach, goals and objectives, competitive audits, content plans, and timelines.
- Help strategize press pitches and develop press releases.
- Assist with industry and consumer research to support new business initiatives as needed.
- Work with the Account Management team to develop and fulfill Project Management timelines and assign tasks to design team members, interns, etc. as needed to support content initiatives.
- Clearly communicate creative needs with in-depth direction to design and copy teams utilizing our project management program.
- Review and analyze messaging performance consistently, making recommendations and updates to improve results.
- Stay on top of advertising copy processes and trends, marketing industry changes, content funnel tactics, copywriting and blogging processes, and more for SASSO and our clients.
- Support other areas of the creative team as needed to help write and create a variety of content across brand websites, blogs, social ads, etc.
- Proofread and copyedit content across all department work in collaboration with the team to ensure clean final client versions.
- Assist with business development through estimating and projecting project timelines and hours.
- Pitch and present work internally and externally during client meetings.
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedule
- Remote-friendly office
- Continuing education
- Team-building events
- Annual retreat (when applicable)
- Casual dress code
- Room for growth within the agency services
- Amazing work environment
- 5+ years of experience creating and managing content
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mass Communications, English, or related field
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Cross-platform copywriting experience: blogs, social media, web, digital ads, print ads, campaign messaging, etc.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and the ability to write creative copy that includes effective keyword placement
- Email marketing experience
- Blog content planning and implementation
- Experience with web content updates using CMS platforms
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and other reporting software for websites, email campaigns, and social media to assess performance
- Advanced grammar, punctuation, proofreading skills, and editing skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office platforms
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Premiere Pro (strongly preferred)
- Strong strategic, analytical, creative, organizational, and personal skills
- Commitment to working in a team-based environment
- Ability to work under tight timelines while maintaining attention to detail
- A positive and proactive attitude, with the ability to use initiative
- Resilience, to enable you to deal with problems and constructive criticism
- Technologically savvy and up-to-date in all of the latest trends in your area of expertise
- Committed to continuing education in your field of expertise
- Ability to travel, if/when necessary
- Ability to present and articulate work internally and in client pitches
- Agency experience preferred
Please apply on our job portal: https://sasso.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=12&source=aWQ9Nw%3D%3D
To apply for this job please visit sasso.bamboohr.com.