SASSO is looking for a dynamic marketing and communications professional to join our team as a Digital Marketing Specialist. Our Digital Marketing Specialist plans, develops, and implements marketing strategies across a variety of platforms for SASSO and our clients. The Digital Marketing Specialist aims to engage customers, promote products/services, and accomplish client goals by utilizing digital marketing platforms including email, social media, websites, PPC, and more. In addition to strategizing and developing digital marketing campaigns, the Digital Marketing Specialist reviews messaging performance and analyzes content consistently to improve results.
ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES (Main Responsibilities):
• Create digital marketing strategies to engage customers, promote products/services, and accomplish client goals on a variety of platforms.
• Work in collaboration with the SASSO team to plan and build digital marketing touchpoints across a variety of platforms.
• Develop and maintain digital marketing calendars in coordination with Account Managers to strategically schedule and fulfill marketing touchpoints to accomplish client goals.
• Brainstorm and concept client campaign ideas for digital marketing initiatives informed by research, target audience reviews, and client goals.
• Develop client campaign needs into scoped deliverables, including social ads, email marketing campaigns, automated emails, website content, blogs, and more in coordination with SASSO’s creative team.
• Help research, plan, and implement Search Engine Optimization tactics including keyword research and on-page SEO.
• Plan and execute email marketing strategies for brand newsletters, campaign touchpoints, and automated marketing/transactional emails as needed. Build automated email journeys to drive customers through intentional messaging funnels and accomplish brand goals.
• Help develop and implement organic and paid social media strategies for our brand and the brands of our clients.
• Assist with website content updates, including edits to existing web content and adding content to new website pages.
• Help set up and manage eCommerce stores and product listings across Shopify, Amazon, Direct to Consumer (DTC) platforms, and more.
• Assist with industry and consumer research to support new digital marketing business initiatives as needed.
• Work with the Account Management team to develop and fulfill Project Management timelines as needed to support digital marketing initiatives.
• Clearly communicate creative needs with in-depth direction to design and copy teams utilizing our project management program as needed for digital marketing creative assets.
• Review and analyze digital marketing campaign performance consistently, making recommendations and updates to improve results.
• Stay on top of digital marketing processes and trends, marketing industry changes, digital messaging funnel tactics, blogging processes, and more for SASSO and our clients.
• Support other areas of the creative team as needed to help plan and execute a variety of content across brand websites, blogs, social ads, etc.
• Proofread content across all department work in collaboration with the team to ensure clean final client versions.
• Assist with business development through estimating and projecting timelines and hours for digital marketing projects.
• Pitch and present work internally and externally during client meetings.
• Competitive pay
• Flexible schedule
• Remote-friendly office
• Continuing education
• Team-building events
• Annual retreat (when applicable)
• Casual dress code
• Room for growth within the agency services
• Amazing work environment
• 2+ years of digital marketing experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mass Communications, or related field
• Proven email marketing experience
• Social media marketing and advertising experience, especially running paid social ads through Facebook Ads Manager and other social media platforms
• Website & CMS experience such as SquareSpace, WordPress, or similar tools
• Digital location listing experience with tools like Google My Business and Yelp
• Reputation management experience
• Knowledge of Google Analytics and other reporting software for websites, email campaigns, and social media to assess performance
• SEO experience a plus
• SMS marketing experience a plus
• eCommerce experience a plus, including Shopify, Amazon, and DTC
• Excellent written and oral communication
• Copywriting experience a plus
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office platforms
• Knowledge of Adobe Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Premiere Pro (strongly preferred)
• Strong strategic, analytical, creative, organizational, and personal skills
• Commitment to working in a team-based environment
• Ability to work under tight timelines while maintaining attention to detail
• A positive and proactive attitude, with the ability to use initiative
• Resilience, to enable you to deal with problems and constructive criticism
• Technologically savvy and up-to-date in all of the latest trends in your area of expertise
• Committed to continuing education in your field of expertise
• Ability to travel, if/when necessary
• Ability to present and articulate work internally and in client pitches
• Agency experience preferred
Please apply on our job portal: https://sasso.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=15&source=aWQ9Nw%3D%3D
To apply for this job please visit sasso.bamboohr.com.