Creative. Fun. Award-winning. Motivated by success. SASSO Agency takes a fully integrated approach combining strategy, branding, advertising, digital, social, and public relations.
Our internship opportunities provide qualified candidates a variety of agency experience including Social Media, Graphic Design, Digital Marketing, Public Relations, Account & Project Management, and everything in between. Join us in exploring the unknown and creating the memorable.
Graphic Design Interns work as needed with SASSO team members on required projects and tasks. Key focus areas include but are not limited to the following:
- Graphic Design support
- Social Graphic Design support
- Presentation Design support
- Web / Digital support
- Animation support
- Video Editing assistance
- Agency operations and office management
- Assist in research / competitive auditing
- Assemble final presentation material for printing
Undergraduate or Graduate student with coursework and/or concentration in Graphic Design
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, and Premiere Pro
- Ability to adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to deadlines
- Ability to collaborate with the Creative Director to receive feedback and incorporate changes to design concepts
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, color, and other graphic design fundamentals
- Experience with basic animation and video editing preferred
- Strong interest in learning all facets of an agency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven work ethic that shows history of ownership and responsibility
- Ability to work in a team-driven environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Positive attitude
- Weekly office hours (minimum 10 hours per week commitment). SASSO is flexible and can work around school commitments.
Desired Start Date: August 2021
Note: SASSO is currently working remotely with some in-person meetings at the office. Our team primarily collaborates through email, our project management software (Workamajig), Zoom video chat, and Slack. Candidates for the Graphic Design Internship are expected to have a computer and reliable internet access to complete tasks outside of the office. Interns will also be expected to visit the office periodically for team meetings, client deliveries, and other tasks as needed.
To apply for this job please visit sasso.bamboohr.com.