Creative. Fun. Award-winning. Motivated by success. SASSO Agency takes a fully integrated approach combining strategy, branding, advertising, digital, social, and public relations.
Our internship opportunities provide qualified candidates a variety of agency experience including Social Media, Graphic Design, Digital Marketing, Public Relations, Account & Project Management, and everything in between. Join us in exploring the unknown and creating the memorable.
Marketing & Social Media Interns work as needed with SASSO team members on required projects and tasks. Key focus areas include but are not limited to the following:
- Agency operations and office management
- Social Media content development
- Graphic Design support
- Web / Digital support
- Assist in research / competitive auditing
- Assist in reporting
- Copywriting / Proofreading
- Assemble final presentation material for printing
- Deliver and pick up client materials
Desired Qualifications: Undergraduate student with coursework and/or concentration in Marketing, Communications, and/or Graphic Design
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Experience with social media networks including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Ability to adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to deadlines
- Ability to collaborate with the Creative Director to receive feedback and incorporate changes to copy, designs, etc.
- Strong interest in learning all facets of an agency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven work ethic that shows history of ownership and responsibility
- Ability to work in a team-driven environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Positive attitude
- Weekly office hours (minimum 10 hours per week commitment). SASSO is flexible and can work around school commitments.
Note: SASSO is currently working remotely with some in-person meetings at the office. Our team primarily collaborates through email, our project management software (Workamajig), Zoom video chat, and Slack. Candidates for the Marketing & Social Media Internship are expected to have a computer and reliable internet access to complete tasks outside of the office. Interns will also be expected to visit the office periodically for team meetings, client deliveries, and other tasks as needed.
To apply for this job please visit sasso.bamboohr.com.