We are looking for a dynamic marketing and communications professional to join team SASSO’s lovely bunch of creative thinkers as Social Media Specialist. The ideal person for this position is adept at social media strategy, planning, and creative development as well as social media performance analysis and community engagement.
- 3+ years of experience in social media marketing; agency experience preferred
- Superior knowledge of social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and TikTok
- Experience managing business social media accounts, especially utilizing Facebook Business Manager
- Proven track record of successful social media campaigns and great engagement
- Experience running paid social media ads through Facebook Ads Manager and other social media platforms
- Experience analyzing social media data and adjusting tactics to improve performance
- Proven experience growing social media accounts on a variety of platforms preferred
- Experience with Social Media Listening, Reputation Monitoring, and Community Engagement for brand pages
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office platforms
- Knowledge of Google Suite, including utilizing Google My Business and Google Analytics to ensure performance goals
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Premiere Pro (strongly preferred)
- Email marketing experience (is a plus)
- Blog content planning and implementation (is a plus
- Strong strategic, analytical, creative, organizational, and personal skills
- Commitment to working in a team-based environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work under tight timelines while maintaining attention to detail
- A positive and proactive attitude, with the ability to use initiative
- Resilience, to enable you to deal with problems and constructive criticism
- Technologically savvy and up-to-date in all of the latest trends in your area of expertise
- Committed to continuing education in your field of expertise
- Ability to travel, if/when necessary (although very minimal, if at all)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or mass communications is preferred but not
:: ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES (Main Responsibilities)
- Develop social media strategies for our brand and the brands of our clients, including social approach, goals and objectives, competitive audits, content plans, and timelines.
- Plan, create, and publish content across a variety of social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and TikTok, following a regular schedule.
- Use social media content planning tools to develop social media content calendars for clients and efficiently organize/publish posts across all social media platforms.
- Adhere to client feedback to edit posts as needed and ensure all content is approved by clients before publishing.
- Use proven tactics to increase brand awareness, social media following, and community engagement for SASSO and our clients.
- Create content and respond to customer comments and messages using the tone of voice specific to each client’s brand.
- Use 3rd party platforms to conduct Social Media Listening and Reputation Monitoring, responding to brand mentions as necessary or conveying questions/needs to clients to address.
- Analyze social media performance, including key metrics and ROI, and adjust social media tactics as needed to fulfill client goals defined in each social media strategy.
- Have a good understanding of building social media campaigns/plans to perform well for website engagement and leads through utilizing Google Analytics and unique UTM’s to track performance.
- Manage access to brand pages, including managing permissions in Facebook Business Manager and securely keeping track of brand account logins.
- Create and build brand social media pages from scratch, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, TikTok, and Google My Business.
- Audit existing social media pages to pinpoint areas for improvement and implement changes.
- Plan, create, and implement paid social media campaigns as needed, including boosted posts and ads.
- Develop and implement a process for engaging organic social media content (images and videos for Stories, Reels, etc.) to be fulfilled by the Social Media Specialist and interns.
- Lead influencer and blogger strategy and outreach for our clients’ brands. Identify influencers in key spaces for client and campaign needs. Maintain relationships with influencers and manage partnerships as needed.
- For clients and often in collaboration with influencers, plan and implement social media giveaways to increase brand engagement and followings.
- Establish user-generated content strategies as needed for clients and implement to drive brand engagement and growth.
- Plan blog strategy for clients as needed and help implement with the support of the creative team.
- Create or improve client social media guidelines, policies, etc. as needed.
- Clearly communicate creative needs with in-depth direction to design and copy teams utilizing our project management program.
- Stay up-to-date with social media platform updates, industry trends, and pursue programs for continuing education.
- Support other areas of the creative team as needed to help proof a variety of content to ensure clean final client versions.
- Competitive salary
- Paid Holidays
- Paid vacation
- Sick leave
- Flexible schedule
- Continuing education
- Team building events
- Annual retreat
- Flexible lunch schedule
- Casual dress code
- Room for growth within the agency services
- Amazing work environment
- Healthcare Benefits including Dental & Vision
Please apply on our job portal: https://sasso.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=3&source=aWQ9MTA%3D
To apply for this job please visit sasso.bamboohr.com.