SchoolMint is the leading SAAS platform trusted to deliver student-centric experiences in K12. We are driven by our mission to help educators create bright, more sustainable futures. We offer powerful products that help schools run smarter enrollment management and student behavior management.
We are a fast-growing and established EdTech company mission-driven by our core values: No Jerks, Period; We, Not Me; Be Heroic; Bring Your Whole Self to Work; Embrace and Drive Change. We take these seriously. At SchoolMint we live what we preach and embody values that empower us to delight our customers with award-winning products and top-notch customer service.
SchoolMint Marketing is searching for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to lead our digital marketing efforts and build our brand strength across the K-12 space. We are looking for a driven, curious marketer with deep digital experience who’s not afraid of surfacing bold ideas and an experimental process. This person will love collaboration and working closely with the marketing team and other teams in the organization to implement and execute campaigns to drive revenue.
If you’re a strong communicator and love talking about all things data and digital marketing, we’d love to talk with you!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Create innovative digital marketing strategies to drive customer conversion, revenue growth, new customer acquisition, and brand awareness
- Plan, build, run, and measure multi-channel B2B digital marketing programs to build brand strength and demand gen
- Interpret data, plan next steps, and share results
- Help us push digital innovation and shape perspectives on where we should place our bets
- Proficient in SEO across all platforms, including on-page and off-page optimizations
- Lead paid social media and digital marketing objectives through strategy creation, implementation, and ongoing optimization
- Collaborate with internal teams to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all programs
- Identify, analyze and report on new findings and trends using data from multiple sources, such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, paid digital media, SEMRush, HotJar, Hubspot, SFDC, etc.
If you have some or all of the following, please apply!
- Strong understanding of digital marketing, including SEO, link building, lead generation, and conversion optimization
- Strong knowledge of technologies including: Marketing automation (Hubspot preferred), Sales force automation (SFDC preferred), Web content management, Web analytics, Business intelligence
- Team player with cross-functional project leadership skills; willingness and ability to set strategies and execute on them
- Highly motivated team player who thrives in a fast-paced collaborative environment
- Proficient with Google Ads, Bing Advertising, LinkedIn Advertising, Facebook Advertising, Stackadapt, and other digital marketing platforms
- Proficient with GTM or other tag implementation tool
- History of budget management
- Bonus points for WordPress or other CMS knowledge
- Double bonus points if you’ve done all of this in the SAAS, K12 space
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent practical experience (gold star for 3+ years experience!)
Some Awesome Perks
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Employee Paid Life Insurance, Short Term & Long Term Disability
PTO (15 days), Sick Days (5 days), Birthday Floating Holiday, Floating Holiday, Volunteer Day, and Company Observed Holidays
401k (with a 90-day waiting period)
Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Account (DCA)
Educational Assistance Program
Conferences and Meet-ups
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.