Website SilverBack Advertising
Immediately hiring a solution-oriented achiever to work closely with all agency departments and to provide support in executing projects that meet the agency and clients’ needs . Digital marketing knowledge and experience is a must! Prior agency experience is a plus. Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, be extremely organized, eager to assist, and can handle pressure, especially working under deadlines.
The Assistant Account Manager position is a highly visible role with a direct line to senior leadership and to our clients’ decision makers. We are looking for a candidate who is as passionate about our work as we are and has the skills and attitude to be successful. You are the ideal candidate if you have significant knowledge of the automotive dealer business, and have worked directly with digital advertising, media planning, creative planning and with internal departments of an agency to build, maintain and evolve a client’s advertising and marketing strategies.
This is an entry-level position, with opportunity for growth. Salary, plus benefits package include health insurance and 401K, plus vacation and paid time off.
Desired Experience and Skills
A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field is a must, plus agency or client experience. Have the ability to clearly communicate the different scopes of work relative to creative, media, digital and social marketing, via briefs, virtual, and face-to-face meetings. Must be able to work within deadlines, and should have effective time management and prioritization skills.
- Serve as an agent and liaison between client and agency personnel.
- Daily client communication and preparation of meeting material on assigned accounts
- Attend meetings & distributing/managing any action items
- Review, analyze, and communicate traditional and digital media results, campaigns, sales, optimizations, etc.
- Identify, anticipate, and communicate client needs, initiatives, objectives and opportunities.
- Initiate and facilitate the development of client marketing strategy, messages and themes.
- Supervise and participate in the execution of client advertising programs, campaigns and events.
- Provide account coordinators and executives with information sufficient to initiate, enter and complete client work orders, creative briefs and other project/campaign documentation.
- Review, revise, and present client budgets, calendars, campaigns and reports,
- Proof and present client scripts, ads, and other creative materials.
- Create and distribute client communications.
- Supervise and sign-off on all client budgets and billing.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
All interested applicants, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com