Branding & Marketing
About the job:
The junior graphic designer’s primary responsibility is designing for current Xdesign brands within set brand standards as well as turning design concepts into printer, platform, and/or client-ready files.
The junior graphic designer should have an understanding of branding, design, typography, photography, color, and layout, and can create new ground-up creative as needed.
The junior graphic designer will work individually and as a part of the creative team on projects with guidance and collaboration from the Art Director and Senior Designer.
- You can create, layout, and revise design files using established style guides, templates, and branding guidelines created by Xdesign.
- You have the ability to work on a variety of project types that include, but are not limited to, graphic design in general, email design, social media ads, display ads, print ads, brochures, and presentations.
- You can execute design changes based on feedback from client and internal team.
- You are proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud software, specifically Illustrator, Indesign, and Photoshop.
- You have the ability to follow instructions but aren’t afraid to ask questions.
- You have a solid understanding of layout, typography, and color.
- You can handle constructive feedback in a collaborative environment.
- You’re team-minded, offer help to others, organized, and follow processes.
- You’re detail-oriented and can be trusted to produce accurate work.
- You’re cool under pressure, working in a deadline-driven environment.
- You get it. You have soft skills that can’t be taught. You can read a room.
- You don’t have an ego.
- You don’t take yourself too seriously.
- Not required, however, great to have:
- You’ve worked in email marketing platforms such as MailChimp.
- You’re knowledgeable about web layout, including the ability to work on websites built-in Squarespace and WordPress.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive Salary
- Intentional Work-Life Balance
- We offer a full package of benefits including Health, Dental, Long-Term, and Short-Term Disability
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick Days
- Relaxed work environment – We work hard and play hard.
- Monthly team events
- Bonus Opportunities
- 401k Opportunities
To apply for this job please visit thinkx.net.