Nominations are now open for the prestigious E. A. Pete Goldsby Silver Medal Award.
The Goldsby is the highest personal award presented by AAF–BR each year to the person who has made the greatest overall contribution to the advertising profession.
Nominees are judged on the following criteria:
- Overall contributions to the advertising profession
- Contributions to building a better Baton Rouge, especially through projects that promote the civic good through advertising
- Continuing contributions toward the development of young people entering the advertising profession
Other considerations include:
- Contributions need not have been made in the year of nomination, and should be based on a lifetime accumulation.
- The current AAF-BR president is ineligible during his/her tenure as president.
- ominee does not have to be a current or past member of AAF-BR to be eligible.
Nomination should include detailed information about the nominee. The winner will be selected on the basis of the facts presented in the written nomination, plus any additional information easily available to the Goldsby Selection Committee.
The deadline for nominations has been extended to January 17, 2013.
Please submit in PDF format to Connie McLeod at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please call Connie at (225) 270-5898.