Website BBR Creative
Creative Marketing Partners
BBR, an award-winning full-service advertising firm, is seeking a full-time Project Manager to support the Account Service and Product Development departments through project coordination, workflow and resource management. The Project Manager will be part of the Project Management Discipline and will report to the Project Management Director, but will also serve various needs and tasks within the agency.
The Project Manager’s main goal is to keep agency projects moving forward – allowing the teams to produce effective, creative work that is on time and within budget, as efficiently as possible. Depending on the project assignment, Project Managers will not only work closely with the BBR team, but have interaction with clients as well.
This position requires someone who is a go-getter, energetic and a self-starter. The Project Manager must be detail-oriented, very well organized, deadline and budget conscious, and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. A flexible, team-player attitude is a must, as is the ability to manage multiple projects for multiple clients in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee and assist with project coordination and management for digital, creative and broadcast projects
- Gather client information including assets, contact information, etc. for client projects
- Determine project timelines and workflow based on client expectations and deadlines/milestones
- Schedule and track projects using the agency project management software (Workamajig)
- Keeps a gauge of agency resource capacity for current projects and incoming work for current clients
- Manage pre-determined project timelines, communicating needs, next steps and concerns to team leads and/or clients
- Attend monthly account service agency meeting to communicate with project team leads
- Review daily work schedule and note problems/challenges with project teams
- Participates in defining an accurate scope and estimated agency costs for project estimates
- Manage project budgets to ensure projects are profitable/within budget
- Coordinate client communication for revisions and approval of creative/digital work as needed
- Manage internal traffic review process and review all materials for quality/accuracy prior to sending to client for review
- Maintains documentation in client job folders and electronic files for projects in progress
- Manage billing process for completed projects and monthly retainers
- Management of third-party vendors to support projects as needed for final production
- Attend weekly Pipeline meeting with the Project Management Discipline to gauge incoming work and agency capacity
- Help to identify new processes and procedures to improve agency efficiency
- Assist with weekly client status reports as needed
- Provide administrative support as needed
- Degree in Communications, Marketing, Advertising, PR, Business or other related field
- Available to work 40 hrs/week (8:30am – 5:30pm) in either Baton Rouge or Lafayette. Remote work is possible.
- Mac proficient
- Competency in Google Suite and/or Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint
Things that are a Plus:
- Advanced understanding of Google Suite and/or Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Has an understanding of agency structure and creative/production processes
- Experience with managing creative, broadcast, email marketing, social media, websites and other digital projects
- Has working knowledge of Workamajig or other project management software
- Has an understanding of Hubspot, WordPress or other CMS applications, MailChimp or other email applications
BBR is a seasoned team of marketing guides that have helped more than 650 organizations over the past 24 years create and implement effective marketing campaigns. We take a multi-discipline approach to solving marketing challenges that include strategy, big ideas, strong creative and smart technology. We pride ourselves on offering a collaborative team environment that strives for work-life balance while allowing our people to do great work for the benefit of our clients, our team and our community. BBR has offices in Lafayette and Baton Rouge, but these days we spend more time on Google Meet from home.
To apply for the BBR Project Manager position, please send resumes to email@example.com. Please put “Project Manager” in the subject line and provide two references. Only candidates with advertising or marketing experience will be considered. No calls, please. Applicants selected for further consideration will be contacted directly for an interview.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org