Website BBR Creative
Creative Marketing Partners
No coffee-making or photocopying here — an internship with BBR is a great way to gain experience and learn more about advertising and marketing while attending school in Louisiana. We strive to deliver excellent work that makes an impact for our clients, and our interns are an integral part of that effort.
Interns will be given real opportunities to contribute to our team while learning about agency operations and how the various disciplines coordinate together, in addition to learning more about their field of study.
BBR has the following fall internships available:
- Media Services (planning and buying of on- and off-line paid media)
- Digital Marketing (SEO, email, social media and more)
- Account Service and Project Management (account planning, client relationships, research, project management)
- Sales & Marketing (new business development and marketing for the agency)
- Creative Services (design, copywriting and more)
We welcome students from any college major. Our interns will have experience or exposure to business, advertising, marketing, graphic design, digital or social media.
The programs are offered in the spring and fall semesters, though all positions are not filled each term. Interns should expect to work a minimum of 15 hours per week. Although we urge students to gain course credit during our internships, our interns are paid an hourly wage. Flexible schedules and virtual work is possible.
To apply for this job please visit bbrcreative.com.