MESH is growing and we are looking for an Email Marketing Coordinator. We believe that if you invest in talented people, surround them with other talented people and let them do their thing, mind-blowing results are bound to follow. If you shoot for the moon, love what you do and constantly keep exploring, you may be the MESHite we’re looking for. At MESH, anyone can pitch an idea and expect to be heard. Good ideas are not bound by job title, experience, or position. A good idea is a good idea no matter where it comes from.
MESH employees have a culture of working hard and having fun – karaoke machine included! We have a diversity of clients and projects, so a day is never quite the same. We offer benefits, including healthcare & 401k, plus weekly wellness sessions right downstairs, monthly team get-togethers, lunch-n-learns, quarterly off-site events, and an annual retreat. We are on a hybrid schedule (Tues/Thurs in the office) yet the office is open daily for you to pop in. Your professional growth is extremely important to us, so you will meet with your Lead monthly to develop a plan and carry it through. As we continue to grow, we want you to grow with us!
This position will support the Digital and Client Service teams by providing the execution and analysis to ensure our clients’ email campaigns and strategies are being implemented and optimized to drive maximum ROI for our clients and brands.
The Email Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the scheduling, creation, execution, and analysis of client email marketing programs. This position will maintain the email marketing content calendars and execute it as scheduled. In addition, the coordinator will work closely with brand managers and creative team members for content and design assets. The Email Marketing Coordinator will run email programs from end to end, including planning, production, scheduling, trafficking assets, list management, segmentation, testing, and analysis.
- Work closely with digital marketing, graphic design, and brand management teams to create and deliver compelling email communications for various audiences, including newsletters, product surveys, and sales promotions
- Oversee daily email operations to ensure that emails are completed and deployed on time
- Daily monitoring of campaign and delivery performance
- Segment email lists and develop systems for nurturing campaigns to various audiences
- Manage subscriber databases and list health for our clients
- Measure effectiveness of email marketing campaigns and deliverability to continually improve our clients’ ROI
- Assist in writing and editing content for email distribution
- Assist the graphic design and web development teams in creating highly responsive and effective landing pages
- Analyze analytics and generate monthly and quarterly performance reports
- Use tools to apply an in-depth understanding of consumer insights, including demographic/psychographic trends, consumer perceptions/attitudes, need states, motivations, and purchase/consumption behavior to advance the business.
- Interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work
- Provide agency leadership in education team members on digital marketing knowledge through lunch and learns and agency thought leadership channels
Certifications & Skills Necessary
- Google Analytics Basic
- Mailchimp, Hubspot or Similar Email Marketing Certifications
- Google Data Studio and/or other Dashboard Reporting Tools
- Use testing tools like Email on Acid or Litmus to improve email compatibility across multiple email clients.
Potential Future Career Growth Track
Email Marketing Coordinator (current) > Email Marketing Manager > Digital Strategist > Digital Marketing Director > Director of Digital Strategy
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com