SchoolMint is the leading SaaS platform driven by our mission to help educators create bright, more sustainable futures. We offer powerful products that help schools run smarter enrollment management and student behavior management.
We are a fast-growing and established EdTech company rooted strongly in our core values: No Jerks, Period; We, Not Me; Be Heroic; Bring Your Whole Self to Work; Embrace and Drive Change. We take these seriously. At SchoolMint we live what we preach and embody values that empower us to delight our customers with award-winning products and top-notch customer service.
Schoolmint is looking for a savvy and outgoing marketing professional to take on conferences and events. This person is passionate about events and loves thinking outside the box to discover new ways to engage and build relationships with attendees. In this position, you’ll work closely with the marketing managers to build and execute an event strategy that complements SchoolMint’s efforts, helping to build awareness and loyalty within the K-12 market. advocacy programs to nurture customer relationships and build loyalty within our community. SchoolMint’s customer base is growing rapidly and we are looking for the right person that understands marketing and community relationships to build and execute marketing programs to drive growth and retention.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Spearhead SchoolMint’s event and tradeshow presence, including managing pre, during, and post-show presence at both regional and national events
- Work with internal stakeholders and key SchoolMint customers to submit proposals to present at conferences around thought leadership
- Plan and manage key user events, including customer advisory board meetings, user groups, webinars, conferences, and customer events
- Create and manage event calendar, working with marketing managers and the sales team
- Work with marketing and sales leadership to organize, manage, and staff events and tradeshows
- Drive marketing-influenced pipeline and generate MQLs by creating impactful presence events
- Analyze, track, and report on event ROI based on the predetermined pipeline, revenue, and MQL metrics
- Work with the creative team to ensure the event display accurately represents the brand
- Maintain and manage booth display and event materials between multiple and overlapping events
- Responsible for managing, ordering, tracking, and shipping marketing inventory, including collateral, swag, business cards, etc.
- Work with marketing managers to ensure events are leveraged in current marketing campaigns
- Frequent travel – up to 50% of time spent traveling to events to set up, work, and tear down the booth
- BA/BS in marketing or related fields
- 5+ years of event marketing experience
- Proven success carrying out event marketing efforts, including trade show planning, attendance, event sponsorship, and reporting
- Strong oral and written communicator, with demonstrated success writing pre- and post-show comms
- Capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously and coordinate across teams, with an eye for details, schedules, budgets, and onsite personnel
- Comfortable working in the lean and agile work environment
- Ownership, you’re comfortable taking on projects and seeing them through to completion
- Collaborative team mentality with positive energy and a willingness to partner with others to accomplish shared goals
- Bonus points for Zoom, HubSpot, and SalesForce experience
Some Awesome Perks
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employee Paid Life Insurance, Short Term & Long Term Disability
- PTO (15 days), Sick Days (5 days), Birthday Floating Holiday, Floating Holiday, Volunteer Day, and Company Observed Holidays plus two 4-day work weeks every month
- 401k (with a 90-day waiting period)
- Professional Development
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Account (DCA)
- Educational Assistance Program
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.